- 120 watt Electric Motor
The nippy 120 watt electric motor gives a maximum speed of 8-10 Mph.
- 6" Wheels
6" Solid PU tyres so no punctures and hardened plastic rims. PU tyres are light weight, have better elasticity are long lasting and have a high resistance to wear and ageing.
- Aluminum Deck
Standing deck made of high grade Aluminum.
- Belt Drive System
Strong and reliable belt drive system
- Variable Speed
Easy twist to go throttle with bicycle type brake lever.
- Charge Port
Easy Access Charging Port and On/Off Switch
Latest Reviews5 5 5 1 1
How long should a full charge last
- Posted byon Tuesday, 18 July 2017
On a full charge, this scooter will last around 5 Miles depending on user weight and surface.
Do you get a guarantee
- Posted byon Wednesday, 7 December 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes there is a 6 month warranty with these items.
Could you tell me please if the seat is removerble Can you tell me if the seat is removable please
- Posted byon Tuesday, 25 October 2016
Yes, the seat is removable.
Would this suit a 6year old
- Posted byon Monday, 24 October 2016
The Recommended Age for this scooter is: 12+
Is it suitable for a 3 and 6 years old
- Posted byon Wednesday, 19 October 2016
No, this is more suitable for kids aged 12+
Hi my daughter coming 9 next week would this be suitable for her
- Posted byon Friday, 7 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes this would be suitable.
Do u sell spare battery's and charger for this scooter plz
- Posted byon Friday, 7 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes you can find these here on our site: http://www.scootercity.co.uk/spares/battery-12v-45ah-for-vhe02a-mini-electric-scooter.html http://www.scootercity.co.uk/uk-3pin-220v-240v-charger-for-vhe02a-mini-electric-scooter.html
What's the maximum weight of a child please
- Posted byon Thursday, 6 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Around 8 stone would be the maximum weight.
How many vault are these please
- Posted byon Wednesday, 5 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. These are 24 V
Is this suitable for a 13 year old?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 5 October 2016HI, Thank you for your question. Yes the recommended age is 12+
Customers Also Bought
120W Electric Scooter For Kids - Metal Deck Folding With Seat - Black
This electric scooter is an upgrade to the 100W scooters featuring strong aluminium deck and folding mechanism. The 120 watt electric scooter uses the latest technology and has advanced features like 6" solid tyres and rear drum braking system. This scooter is amazingly strong and dependable, its frame is made of high tension steel so it can withstand dropping and being put through the rigorous use by any kid. Ability of covering 5 miles per charge with a maximum speed of 8-10 miles per hour.
- Zipper Scooters
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 5 Miles depending on weight and surface
- 2 x Maintenance free, 24V total
- Charge Time:
- 6-8 Hours
- Max. Speed:
- 8-10 Mph
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- Rear Brakes:
- Front Suspension:
- Rear Suspension:
- Front Tyres:
- 6" Solid Tyre
- Rear Tyres:
- 6" Solid Tyre
- Starting System:
- On/Off Switch
- Single speed belt drive
- Wheel Base:
- Seat Height:
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- Engine Type:
- Electric Motor
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Direct Belt drive
- Recommended Age:
- Licence Requirements:
- Not for use on public highway
- Packing Info:
- Minor Assembly Required.
- Extra Info.:
- Comes with tool kit, spare fuses, UK mains charger and manual.
- Download Instructions:
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved